erorantes profile image 52

What do you remember from your visit in any hotel.?

Were there is no choice .You have to spend the nigth. As long , it is a safe place to stay. There are always other options. You take. The one that is best for you.

aesta1 profile image88

Mary Norton (aesta1) says

brakel2 profile image81

Audrey Selig (brakel2) says

• erorantes profile image

Ana Maria Orantes (erorantes) 3 years ago

I am happy you like the hotel in Florida. It is true about the hotels in Florida . They have something special to remember. I am happy you liked it.

• erorantes profile image

It is true. I will never forget. What I saw, and what happened the week . I stay

in the hotel in califonia. The hotel was located in the United States. Thank you for your respond. The best thing to do . It is to be cautious in everything.

mgeorge1050 profile image78

Alan (mgeorge1050) says

• erorantes profile image

You are right. I remeber the bed too.the bed , I usually get is the highest bed. I am afraid that if I turn to the wrong side. I am going to fall and get hurt. Before I whent to sleep . I remained my brain . The bed is high . Do not move.

freecampingaussie profile image60

freecampingaussie says

• erorantes profile image

Traveling in a camper most be a lot of fun. The places to visit. I can only imagine. Such as, going to a national park and enjoying the nature .

Penny G profile image71

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says

• erorantes profile image

Thank you for your kind awser. Miss pennyG. The platinum card does wonders. When you stay in a hotel or motel. Thanks God, and God bless the banks for paying attention to the bill.

Tusitala Tom profile image66

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) says

• erorantes profile image

It is true. About what you are saying. There is not place like home.Everything is there to use. Most people travel for necessity. The noice of the toilet is not a problem. Most hotels skips a room to accommodate every guess.