Chris Dela Cruz profile image 59

What is more important when traveling?

Having done some traveling in my past whether local or abroad I have noticed that my preference on what is important to me shift over the years. From getting the luxury treatment, doing what saves money, to experiencing what the locals do. Is being a tourist overrated? What I would like to know is what is more important to you when you travel? Experiencing the culture? Traveling on a budget? Food? Luxury? Also what are some travel tips that you have when it comes to traveling?

aesta1 profile image91

Mary Norton (aesta1) says

freecampingaussie profile image30

freecampingaussie says

erorantes profile image32

Ana Maria Orantes (erorantes) says

Daveadam 3 years ago

Where did you go erorantes?, how about just sleeping in the actual bag!lol :-)

Daveadam says

• Chris Dela Cruz profile image

Christopher Dela Cruz (Chris Dela Cruz) 3 years ago

You know what I always have my pillow on my side, even now just making the commute to LA I have a pillow and blanket in my car at all times, just in case I want to take a nap in my car if I am too tired to drive.