Glenda Motsavage profile image 82

Where is the best place to see Christmas lights displayed?

I love traveling and I love Christmas light displays! With the Holidays quickly approaching (here in the USA), where is the best place to see Christmas light displays? My two favorites thus far are Disney's Hollywood Studios (The Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights) and 'Nights of Lights' in St. Augustine, Florida (National Geographic says it's in the Top 10 places in the world!).

CoeGurl profile image81

CoeGurl says

• Glenda Motsavage profile image

Glenda Motsavage 3 years ago

Nashville has always been on my bucket list, and I can imagine it's extra special at Christmas! And yes, ANY of the Gaylord Hotels are worth seeing over the Holidays - the one here in Orlando is spectacular as well. GREAT recommendation, CoeGurl!

WiccanSage profile image97

Mackenzie Sage Wright (WiccanSage) says

• Glenda Motsavage profile image

Glenda Motsavage 3 years ago

I agree, WiccanSage. The decorations on Main Street USA in the Magic Kingdom are outstanding for the Holidays, but doesn't compare to The Osborne Spectacle of Lights with its 5 million lights and 66 snow machines!

KonaGirl profile image80

KonaGirl says

• KonaGirl profile image

KonaGirl 3 years ago

Oops! should have edited my response from "in NY" to in Europe