Venus Rivera profile image 77

What Places Would You Love To Visited And Why?

I would love to go to Hawaii and see the beautiful beaches or waterfalls or go anywhere in Europe to see the sights and eat some delicious food.

mikejhca profile image94

Michael H (mikejhca) says

• Venus Rivera profile image

Daisy Rivera (Venus Rivera) 2 years ago

I agree, you shouldn't have to be forced to paid for a chair in order to sit on the beach anywhere. That seems a little bit crazy to me. Thank you for leaving your comment.

promisem profile image90

Scott Bateman (promisem) says

• Venus Rivera profile image

Daisy Rivera (Venus Rivera) 2 years ago

Please do because anywhere in Europe is where I want to be. I hope it happens for you and your wife.

Lauren (Wren Elliott) says

• Venus Rivera profile image

Daisy Rivera (Venus Rivera) 2 years ago

I have a friend, who lives in Japan, so I know what you mean. When he comes to visited us, he tends to shows off some amazing pictures.

connorj profile image75

John Connor (connorj) says

spireviews profile image62

SPIReviews.com (spireviews) says

• Venus Rivera profile image

Daisy Rivera (Venus Rivera) 2 years ago

Nice, I might have to take a trip down there and enjoy the beach and the rest of the city. Thanks