JPac1 profile image 59

What are your burning air travel questions? From getting to the airport the surviving the flight!

Looking for tips on cheap flights? How to get over common air travel nuisances or need help dealing with a nightmare in the air? Let's hear them, and I'll do my best to answer. If I don't have the answer, one of our travel community members must.

tlcs profile image80

Trudy Cooper (tlcs) says

Kathleen Cochran profile image84

Kathleen Cochran says

• JPac1 profile image

James Packard (JPac1) 2 years ago

Those regs. might be on the horizon. No real way to know for certain. In the past several years the FAA implemented tarmac wait time regs. Airlines can only keep pax on a plane not moving on tarmac for 3 hours - a result of pax complaints & lawsu

tailor12341 says

• JPac1 profile image

James Packard (JPac1) 2 years ago

Sometimes there's so much fun and adventure in figuring it out as you go. But, a plan is always a must! Good tip. Where do you like to travel?