erorantes profile image 52

What are the gifts you saved in your treasure's box that a love one gave you.?

It can be a dry butterfly, or an expensive ring. I treasure all the gifts that my friends and family gives me and I received in previous occasions. My favorite of all. It was an angel made of clear glass. But what I remember the most. It is the memories. Life with out good memories can be sad. I have bad memories too. Those bad moments. I do not remember.

aesta1 profile image80

Mary Norton (aesta1) says

• erorantes profile image

Ana Maria Orantes (erorantes) 2 years ago

I belive the bible is the best gift that someone can give you. Thank you for your words. I remember my mentor too. What a wonderful person.

daydreamer13 profile image60

daydreamer13 says

• erorantes profile image

I love pictures. It is interesting how someone can be sad when people depart, and later after a few years when all feelings are gone. Pictures are just drawings. Thank you for your words.