Jacqueline4390 profile image 89

How do you pass the time in a Heavy Traffic Jam?

I just read that there was a traffic jam in China that last almost an entire day. Vendors were selling food at triple the price and smashed windshields of motorists who refused to buy anything. It didn’t mention in the article regarding bathroom accommodations, however. Fortunately, the worst traffic jams I’ve ever experienced lasted a little over an hour and it was in Chicago during rush hour traffic. If you were in a situation where the traffic jam lasted more than 4 hours; what would you do?

janshares profile image91

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• Jacqueline4390 profile image

Jacqueline Williamson BBA MPA MS (Jacqueline4390) 2 years ago

I've never had the highway jam it's always the interstate within the city and then there was no where to go and a person could easily walk between cars (I wouldn't of course.)

chef-de-jour profile image90

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

• Jacqueline4390 profile image

I think many of us go to some type of phase from utter hopelessness to down right rage! Trying to maintain your cool is not always easy.

Jeannieinabottle profile image86

Jeannie InABottle (Jeannieinabottle) says

Alyssa Gripshover profile image82

Alyssa Gripshover says