tsmog profile image 85

Any ideas about these dreams meaning?

Dream #1 - Sat Night - I was riding n the backseat of a car going downhill. There was not a driver. There was cross traffic at the bottom of the hill. At first sat there frozen then went to jump over the seat. I awoke jumping upward. Dream #2 - Tue Night - I was riding in a bus in the first row behind the driver. It was encircling a bluff with a steep cliff on the other side. The driver drove the bus off the edge. It seemed like it was shortcut across the empty sky. I awoke before knowing if we did arrive back onto the road. Dream #3 - Wed Night - (See comment)

daydreamer13 profile image60

Best Answer daydreamer13 says

• tsmog profile image

Tim Mitchell (tsmog) 18 months ago

Interesting!! And, thank you :-)) I shall contemplate pondering life positioning. Those do seem relevant to life challenges today. Again, thank you!!

kj force profile image77

kjforce (kj force) says

• tsmog profile image

Tim Mitchell (tsmog) 18 months ago

No . . . the Honda Fit is primo. But, my washer took a wrong turn. It is a bear to install and hookup because it is in a shed outside. Tough project that I have to do because the installers won't. Maybe that is the vehicle?

Kiss andTales profile image27

Kiss andTales says