Don Bobbitt profile image 92

OMG! It must be winter? What do you think?

I just realized it. Twice in the past week, I got out of bed and the temperature inside was 69F. I was uncomfortable enough to put on a pair of socks and when I went out to dinner, I even wore a pair of shoes and not my Flip-Flops. I turned the TV on and they had a boat parade all decorated for Christmas. I went outside to pick up my paper and I saw a jogger wearing a stocking cap. And, it was so cold, the outside temperature was 58F. BRRRRRR! All of these are signs for us Floridians that we are having our winterseason. Yep! It must be Winter in Tampa! DON

Genna East profile image87

Genna East says

Don Bobbitt profile image92

Don Bobbitt says

• Genna East profile image

Genna East 5 months ago

Lol. And we need the humor. It looks as though this winter is going to be an especially tough one for us.

alekhouse profile image82

Nancy Hinchliff (alekhouse) says