unvrso profile image 86

What is your favorite vacation destination?

For me the mountains offer a good setting for rest and excitement; however, my number one destination during vacations is the beach, especially one that has a estuary in its vicinity. There is a lot of activities one can do there

tomsmithnow profile image79

Tomi Smith (tomsmithnow) says

• unvrso profile image

Jose Juan Gutierrez (unvrso) 2 months ago

That is right, the places where one can find water are all exciting. I went camping to a park near the place I live, there was a lake there and I was able to ride a boat and swim also. The park was in the mountains and the weather at night was cold.

Stella Kaye profile image86

Stella Kaye says

8 weeks ago
  • unvrso profile image

Jose Juan Gutierrez (unvrso) 8 weeks ago

I imagine the kind of weather that can be found on the Canary islands. All those regions that are at the tropics offer great weather all year round. There must be many things you can do in the islands.