Russell-D profile image 81

Is Pakistan still the beautiful country I remember from my 1997 visit? Especially, Hunza.

The story of that visit is in the chapter - Silk Road, Part 1 - of my "A La Carte"; Tales of Food & Drink Digested From 55 Years of International Travel. (Russell, D). I also remember loving Gilget, but I understand the tower is no longer in town center. You say you love to write, write about the beauty of your country. The papers have anough of the evils. I'm your newest fan and I'd like to be updated. Thanks. David Russell

GGtimeshares profile image60

GGtimeshares says

hafeezkhan81 profile image61

hafeezkhan81 says

Suhail and my dog profile image91

Suhail Zubaid aka Clark Kent (Suhail and my dog) says

astonmorgan profile image59

astonmorgan says

SarhadWarrior profile image61

SarhadWarrior says

bhaveshdhanani03 says