Disneyland Hotel, Disneyland Paris
The Pink Palace
So you've been thinking about a Disney vacation in Paris. Along with the theme parks, Disney also operates a series of hotels and resorts that includes the Disneyland Hotel featured here. why not stay on site at Disneyland Paris' signature hotel. Located right at the entrance to the Disneyland Park you are just a few steps away from all of the action. It's so convenient to pop back to your room during the day for a rest or a swim in the beautiful indoor pool.
If you're really celebrating why not upgrade to a Castle Club room. These exclusive rooms have access to the club lounge and have their own private elevator to take you down to the Park entrance. Or how about a suite overlooking Main Street? With a kids club, two fabulous restaurants, bar and gift shops you can't choose a better hotel for your trip to Disneyland Paris. But be warned - it doesn't come cheap. Even by Disney standards rooms at the Disneyland Hotel are pricey. Look out for deals and discounts to make it more affordable.
A Look At Disneyland Hotel
FAQ About The Disneyland Hotel
- Where is the Disneyland Hotel located? The Disneyland Hotel in France has a listed address of B.P. 100, 77777 Marne-la-Vallee, France and is located inside the Disneyland Paris theme park. You can't get closer all the action and are only a few steps away from both Disney Parks.
- What kinds of amenities does it have? Amenities include a fitness center, restaurant, free parking, room service, indoor swimming pool and breakfast. Lack of Wi-Fi in standard rooms might be a disappointment for some people but if you come for the Disney, you might not even notice.
- Is it anything like Disney hotels in America? It's French, so don't expect it to be exactly like the American equivalent, but travelers might find a few familiar (Disney) elements. It is very similar to the Grand Floridian.
- How far in advance should I book a room? Disneyland Hotel Paris is very popular, particularly in peak periods, so you should book when you decide to start planning your Disney vacation.
- Is check-in pretty easy? Reviewers reported that check-in was generally a breeze and there might even be a few Disney characters about to keep the kids occupied while they wait.
- What should I do about this bad review I saw on this site? If you saw the bad review, you probably saw all the good ones, too. Hotel workers know that it can be pretty tough to please everybody and maybe the person who was supposed to handle a room service request was out sick during the bad reviewers' stay. Look around at some reviews of other hotels if you want, and you'll probably notice that there are one or two bad reviews on most hotels that get reviewed a lot.
What Should I Know Before I Go?
- It's Disney. It's situated not far from the Disney rides, so expect a lot of the atmosphere to be geared towards children.
- Be sure to have all your paperwork handy while you're traveling. This can save you a lot of hassle during your trip.
- Ask about securing your valuables at the hotel. Pickpockets are a worldwide phenomenon, so it makes sense to never venture outside your hotel with more valuables than you need on any given day.
- Maps are your friend. A good map can help you find your way around the park without getting lost. Pick up maps and times guides in the hotel or at park entrances.
Disneyland Hotel is a popular destination for people looking for a family-friendly vacation. Traveling with a group of more than four people? Be sure to ask about the Castle Club (private floor) or the family rooms. There is a "Club Minnie" playroom and children's corner where children can play if they still have any energy left after a day at Disneyland. Book some time in the Celestial Spa if you're looking for a relaxing break from Disney. Relax and have fun, and be sure to get lots of pictures so you can show everybody what a good time you had at Disneyland Paris.