Food Junkies Hideout
If you love to travel and eat, you might wanna try these!
Street Foods in Thailand
- TAGUIG CITY, Philippines
Best food places in Taguig City
The Hungry Hound
- MAKATI CITY, Philippines
Best food places in Makati City
DWEET Gastro Pub
Hard Hat Resto Bar & Grill
- QUEZON CITY, Philippines
Best Food Places in QC
Bacolod's Chicken Inasal
- Home Sweet Home
Home Made Recipes
Tuna Shrimp Pasta
- 1/4 kilo white shrimp, deveined
- 2 cups shrimp stock, from pounded shrimp heads
- 500 grams pasta
- 1 can Tuna Flakes in oil
- 250 grams Tomato Basil and Cheese Sauce
- 2 small cans Evaporated Milk
- 1 pc white onion, minced
- 3 pcs garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 pc tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, seeded and chopped
- 1 pc red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 pc Bay leaf
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme leaves
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- parsley, chopped (optional) for garnish
- cheese or parmesan, grated
Tuna Shrimp Pasta Recipe
- Cook pasta according to package directions, set aside once cooked.
- Sear shrimps in olive oil and garlic, for 5 minutes or till it turns light orange, set aside.
- Sauté Tuna flakes in celery, onion, garlic and tomatoes. Stir for 2 minutes, and then add 2 cups of shrimp stock. Simmer then add the Spaghetti sauce.
- Add one can evaporated milk. Allow to simmer and keep stirring until it reach a desired thickness and consistency. Mix in the pre-cooked shrimps at this point, add bell pepper strips, grated cheese, chopped parsley, then serve.