jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever been to the middle east?

1. LaThing profile image73
    LaThingposted 5 years ago

Have you ever been to the middle east?

If yes, then where did you go, and did you like the experience?

2. ALUR profile image64
    ALURposted 5 years ago

Hi, I'm originally from the Middle East. There is much wonder and mystery in the desert land that holds history and riches. The safest place at this time may be Petra Jordan. I hate to say it but other places that deserve a visit are volatile these days:)

3. adsabry profile image61
    adsabryposted 5 years ago

Whole my life, Since I'm Egyptian
    Egypt is really beautiful country
    The whole experience since the Pharos to the modern places like sharm is breathtaking
    The whole Middle East is getting brittier now a days
    It's not safe to come here now,
    But when it is u really should come
    Not just Egypt, but also Syria, Lebanese, Morroco, Jordan
    it's really must visit
    Hope u have fun

4. livingabroad profile image74
    livingabroadposted 5 years ago

I have been to Egypt and Dubai. Both were very interesting but totally different.

I went to Egypt for a diving holiday in Sharm el Sheikh. Here surely has to be some of the best diving in the world. Crystal clear waters, bright colourful coral and a variety of marine life. Even a black tip reef shark was spotted!

Dubai was an adventure of contrasts. Traditional Arab markets, massive  shopping centres and 4x4 driving through sand dunes at sunset. Skiing in the desert by day, then drinking beer on a man made island at night! Of course the tallest building in the world is breathtaking which can be seen from many miles around, you can't seem to take your eyes off it.

All in all, fantastic experiences and I am sure to return. Maybe to a different country next time! wink

1. LaThing profile image73
      LaThingposted 5 years agoin reply to this

We were thinking of visiting Dubai, but probably will not go this summer.....