- Travel and Places
How to Choose a Quality Limo Company
Quick Tips for Selecting a Limo Service
Whether it is a anniversary or birthday celebration, making an impression on an out of town business client, or night of fun out on the town, and regardless of your location—Boston, Chicago, or Atlanta limos are a great way to make the most of your time together. You will save time because you will not have to look for parking spaces and you can travel with the others in your group discussing business, or planning your shopping or celebration as you travel in comfort.
Not sure about hiring a limo? Think that they are way out of your price? Don’t despair. With the help of the following tips, you too, can travel in style for that next special occasion.
1. Know how much you are able to spend. Typically, a limo ride will cost between $40 and $80 an hour for a minimum of 3 hours for a standard limo. Larger limos and luxury rides such as the Hummer, Mercedes or a super-stretch can cost as much as $3,000 for just a few hours.
2. Based on your trip plans, determine what items you want included. Don’t forget about special amenities like the bar, multi-media equipment, game systems, intercom or even a Jacuzzi. When you begin calling the different limo services, knowing what you want will save time.
3. When you talk to the Limo companies, ask about the make and model of the car you will be getting. You will also want to ask about the driver’s background, experience and training and whether the gratuity is included in the cost.
4. To protect your interest and guarantee that you get what you paid for, ask if the deposit is refunded if you are not satisfied with either the care or the service. Unfortunately, some companies may promise one type of car and then show up with something else. Ask about getting a photo of the limo you will be riding in.
5. Make sure to get a limo that will comfortably seat everyone in your party. If you have 6 in your group, reserve a limo for 8.
No matter what city you plan to enjoy—Houston, Montgomery, Tallahassee, Atlanta… a limo service is a great way to impress your family, friends and business associates. Just take your time, and get ready to arrive in style.