- Travel and Places
Ten cities I must visit!
Ten Cities to visit in the next 5 years!
Since I was young, I have always loved to travel. I think it's because I lived in South Africa when I was just 5 years old. I grew up there going on Safaris and seeing the Zulu culture. When I was at school I went on an amazing trip to Romania. During University I worked in North Carolina for 3 months.
I have since travelled to many parts of Europe, Africa and Asia. Here I am in Dubrovnik, Croatia with my new Jack Russell friend! But there are still many cities that I haven't been to yet, so it's time to make a plan!
Here is my list of ten cities that I will be visiting in the next 5 years!
You can read more about my travels on my travel blog Globetrotter Guru. Also, if you are interested in becoming a digital nomad and earning money online as you travel, I recommend that you sign up to be a freelancer on People Per Hour.
The Cities Book on Amazon
The Lonely Planet Cities book is great inspiration if you love the big cities of the world.
10 Cities to Visit in the next 5 Years!
- Tokyo - My friends Jenny and Will live there, so I will have good guides!
- Bangkok - I love Buddhas, so I will definitely be visiting the golden Buddha in Bangkok. Also I hope to visit my Uni friend Taj!
- Vegas Baby! I will going on a business conference there in May. The conference will, of course, be followed by lots of partying! I also really want to visit Hollywood and do some business in LA. I will be taking my mom to Anaheim for the original Disneyland!
- Tallin - A European gem that I am yet to see.
- Barcelona - I have been to Spain before, but not Barcelona, so this is a definite on my list.
- Sydney - I would love to go to Australia and my friend Cindy is there to show me around!
- Istanbul - I can't wait to see the Blue Mosque.
- Mexico city - Preferably for Day of the Dead!
- Havana - Definitely need to see Cuba as soon as possible, and do a bit of Salsa while I'm there :-)
- I'm still thinking of my number 10! Please comment below to help me with ideas. I'm wanting it to be another African or South American city :-)
Top Travel Guides on Amazon
Lonely Planet travel guides are my favourite, as they contain excellent information and tips on how not to get conned! However, if you are doing a city break, there are also short guides available which are light and easy to carry
From Sushi restaurants to sleeping pods, plus the main Tokyo attractions. Don't miss the high tech commercial central district.
What's your Travel Preference?
Cities or Countryside?
Travel Essentials on Amazon
A discrete money belt that can be worn under clothes is definitely a good move for city travel.
Travel Blog links
- Game of Thrones Travel - Compare the best film set tours online
Search the best Game of Thrones Travel options and tours on the interest, including Northern Ireland, Iceland, Morocco and Spain.
Luxury Europe Travel Blog
© 2013 Amy Trumpeter