Why Travelrest is Every Traveler's Best Friend and The Best Travel Accessory
While living in Venezuela, I was traveling by bus to Merida, one of the loveliest states in Venezuela. The ride was long and, like most of the other travelers, I found myself sleeping at some point. When I awoke suddenly, my head was embarrassingly perched on the shoulder of a complete stranger. I profusely apologized amidst my embarrassment and newly waking confusion. The kind stranger, however, just smiled and brushed it off as nothing at all.
Added to that, I can't tell you how many flight delays I have had to endure and how many longing dreams I have conjured up of my nice warm bed and pillow. Not to mention stiff necks from having my neck twisted in all kinds of funny positions trying to get some sleep in these strange places - airports, airplanes, train stations, trains, buses, bus stations etc.
These travelling nightmares are precisely what make it so important for me to share with you the benefits of the Travelrest and keep you from ever having to suffer my fate before I discovered the Travelrest. Here are some of the things that I really love about the Travelrest:
- You get some pillow comfort and support, when you’re a long way from home.
- This can really take the aggravation, frustration and discomfort of flight/train/bus delays away.
- It’s easy to inflate.
- No cumbersome pumps and pumping devices. Just 3 to 4 good hard puffs.
- When not in use it can be easily deflated for storage.
- It is no real extra weight and it stores easily.You can just wrap it neatly around the handle of your carry-on luggage or handbag.
- It works for any kind of passenger travel;
- by bus, airplane, train or vehicle.
- It is also good for long waits and waiting rooms.
- When you have someone in the hospital, you’re waiting in the airport because of a flight delay or you’re waiting in the doctor’s office etc.
- It works for all ages and both genders.
- Parents will find the Travelrest especially useful for school-age children who tend to fall asleep on long drives in vehicles.
No traveler should be without this simple comfort away from home! As you can see it makes a great gift for anyone.
TravelRest on Welcome Home
Another Important 'Must-Have' Travel Accessory
If you have little girls or take care of little girls, I am sure you have quite a few stories to tell about them asking to go to the washroom at the weirdest times.
In my day, you were warned to use the bathroom when leaving home and to drink little or no liquids to the point of dehydration. That didn't always work!
Now the Go Girl Female Urination Device has leveled the 'peeing' field! Whether you are an adult female, or have tween and teen girls, this really practical device can now make family trips more pleasant for everyone.
It is reusable and you have two (2) options after using it, depending on where you are at the time:
1. It can be washed immediately if you have access to clean running water.
2. If you don’t have access to water, then you can store it in a bag and place it back in the tube to clean later.
You, or any female, just need to place it directly to your body and you can relieve yourself while standing. It is especially useful to take along on long drives, camping trips or when forced to use unsanitary public bathrooms.
For more great product reviews for everyone, delicious recipes, winning gift ideas as well as uplifting Catholic & Christian (articles) lenses visit the Catholic Contributor