The Text Capsule
The Text Capsule is the most fundamental and most often-used capsule on HubPages. It is the word processor-like interface where you will enter text that forms the body of your article.
The Text Capsule uses controls similar to those you will see in word processors and blogging platforms. Here are some tips and tricks:
- Mouse over the buttons in the menu bar to see what their function is.
- Click the HTML button if you are proficient in HTML and want to type in markup directly.
- Click the abc ? button to spell check your article. We strongly recommend doing this before publishing your article so that it looks credible and professional.
- Click the “ button to insert a blockquote—if you want to clearly quote another source, such as a book or newspaper quote.
- Change the format of your text judiciously. You'll probably want to use Paragraph most of the time.