- Politics and Social Issues»
- Politics & Political Science
We Live Our Lives in Myths, Illusions, Lies and Fairy Tales.
myths, illusions, fairy tales, and lies - Through the Eyes of the People
Guilty until proven innocent.
Why we believe the liars and deceivers.
Pointing fingers and judging others, is the norm these days.
In the eyes of the people
Are any of the following statements true?
In the eyes of most people.....
- The one who yells "foul" the loudest is generally the most relevant.
- The first to complain is usually believed most truthful.
- Whistle blowers are usually bad, or disgruntled employees.
- The squeaky wheel always gets the grease.
- Women who cry "rape" are seldom credible.
- Seeing is believing.
- To the Democratic party members their leaders never lie.
- To the Republican party members their leaders never lie.
- The tea party has knowledgeable and credible members.
- Might is always right.
- If you live by the sword, you will die by the sword.
- Blind faith will always be your best hedge against adversity.
- Justice is blind.
- If it is on T.V., or the Internet, it must be true.
- All cats have fleas.
- The bible was written by God.
- Our government officials always look out for the American people first.
- Money is the root of all evil.
- Greed is good.
I don't really have to expound on any of these, as anyone capable of thinking for themselves knows fully well that NONE of these statements is literally true.
Yet, when we hear something bad about a stranger, we automatically believe it to be fact. You know, the American justice motto: Guilty until proven innocent.
about people in general:
- We are a naive people as a culture.
- We tend to believe in anything that the party we are affiliated with, says or does, before we believe anyone else.
- We believe our church leaders before we believe that any other religion is as credible as our own.
- We forget that when we point a finger at another person, we are always pointing three fingers back at ourselves.
- We will always believe the worst about everyone first.
- We know it is easier to hate someone for something, or anything, than it is to love and forgive them their trespasses.
- We believe that the bigger the accusation the more apt it is to be true.
- We know that most politicians are "self" serving and American citizens are secondary in their agendas.
- We believe that the U.S. stands for honor, justice and equality for everyone.
these truths are self evident.....and yet---
- The guilty people/person who yells first and loudest.....
knows that, that axiom is widely accepted as truth, so they automatically know they have the advantage. (the squeaky wheel gets the grease)(example: the G.O.P. accusations regarding vote fixing - Acorn).
- Whistle blowers are.... .
we have to believe that one because no-one wants to face the facts that whoever the whistle is blown on, cannot be as bad as their accusations suggest. (ex: government, big business, wall street, banks, insurance companies, etc...)
- All women who yell "rape"......
We know that this is an easy pay back method by some individuals toward any one who dares to harm them in any way. (ex: recent DNA tests on prisoners serving many years, to life sentences, after being found guilty of rape have been found innocent and released)
- We believe our party leaders, religious leaders and politicians......
because it is way too difficult to exert any effort of our own to research whether what we are told is truth or not.
- Hatred is much easier than love.
Hatred holds no expectations, disappointments, or rejection. Love is much more difficult as it requires acceptance, some trust, some emotional effort, and there is always the possibility of rejection. And this hurt is greater than that of any hate consequences.
- Seeing is believing....
In the age of easy digital manipulation this has never been more erroneous. The Internet has fake photos of Osama Bin Laden, being spread around the web, of his dead broken, and bloody body. These photos are being taken as reality by some gullible members of both political parties. It is truly sad that America has sunken to this new low.
- Justice is blind.....
Unfortunately this one is the most sickening of all. The intent of that statement was meant as: justice only sees facts without emotions. But it has become quite obvious that for some public prosecutors, their main objective is NOT justice at all - but winning at any cost. Innocent people going to jail, is just secondary and collateral damage to the furtherance of their careers.
- Money is the root of all evil......
Not entirely true. It is not the money that is evil - it is the way it is exploited, coveted, exalted and ill gotten. The ways it is used to exploit people's lives, to skirt any responsibility, buying votes, buying loyalties, and ruining our economy by over indulgences and hoarding. Self serving individuals hoarding more than they can possibly use in one lifetime while others struggle, go without, and starve because of those greedy few.
The greatest disappointments
My biggest complaint, concern and fear is NOT any of these base axiomatic beliefs.
It is that the American people have become so apathetic, or indifferent, toward our governmental take over by incompetents, who only represent the wealthy and corporate America, that they are blinded by their own indifference's. No one wants to believe it is possible that our elections are now rigged to the point of ludicrousness.
Our news media are constantly talking about "rigged" elections in third world countries, but no-one dares to speak the truth about how this country has sunk to new lows to win elections any way they can, and that certainly includes some sophisticated "rigging" of ballots as well. And of late, purging voters from the rosters in order to manipulate the outcome.
I believe it was, K. Rove that made the statement before G.W.B. 'gained access' to the presidency for his second term, that "we will win this election any way we can" . (note i used the term 'gained access' as opposed to 'winning the election')
Please look at the videos below and tell me that we as a people are really so naive that we honestly believe our elections are NOT fixed. ?
Leaving this elective process so open and vulnerable, or simply just naively relying of the 'honesty of either party' is like putting a fox in charge of guarding the hen house; or believing that any monopoly, wall street, insurance company, or corporate America will ever "regulate itself" with any honesty or dignity. What a joke this concept is.
Before bombarding me with accusations of "liberal bias", i will add this statement:
it is NOT the base democratic party OR the base republican party at fault, or to blame, for this travesty of justice.
The ''ruling forces'' of our government are quite capable, willing, and able, to insure their continued control with, or without, the assistance of either political party.
However, with that being said, they certainly have taken complete control of the GOP, and the House of Representatives - and next the Senate?
We are truly doomed.
by: d.william 05/07/2011
- Bilderberg Group Members|The Most Powerful Group of New World Order
The true story of Bilderberg group The Bilderberg group is indeed the most powerful organization of the world. This is a group of influential people which includes mostly the top politicians and...
- CORPORATE GREED IN AMERICA- THE EVIL EMPIRE IN OUR SOCIETY