10 Benefits Of Having A Cat Over A Dog
Cats are better than dogs
1. They are cool and aloof. They can lie in the middle of a busy walkway and don't care a damn about the world. They go where they want without a care of what their owner thinks.
2. They have nine lives. Dogs have one. Cats fall and walk away unheard. Dogs only know how to chase cats up the tree.
3. Cats don't bite. Children are more afraid of dogs than cats.
4. Cats don't bark when they see strangers and they don't make noise. They purr. That sounds sexy.
5. Cats don't perform like dogs do. They don't seek attention.They feel secured enough not to show off.
6. Cats are the masters. Cat owners follow their cats but dogs follow their owners. You can't train a cat the way you train a dog.Try asking a cat to roll over.
7. You don't leash a cat but you usually leash a dog.
8. A cat retrieves better than a dog .
9. It is easier to carry them around and cuddle them.
10. Cats are cleaner.
More by this Author
There is always a day that is dedicated to the awareness of some international issues. Today happens to be World Food Day. These World Days spell opportunities for writers, internet marketers and activists. For...
People say that a dog is a man's best friend. I say that a turtle too can be a person's best friend. Here are 7 reasons why turtles makes good pet, especially for children. 1. Small Turtles are small and...
The storm of recession is blowing all over the world. As the stock markets continue to go south and companies are tumbling the storm is blowing many employees out of their jobs. Although Singapore is one the richest...