12 questions to ask before you choose a puppy
Research before you decide...
Most of us pick a puppy because of it's cuteness without any kind of research on it's traits and temperament. But it is very important to know more about the type of dog you are choosing because a two pound sweet puppy can become a hundred and ten pound dog with an irritable streak that hates children.
Here are twelve questions to ask yourself befoe you select a dog:
* What size do you want your dog to be?
* Does he need to be good with children?
* How much shedding can you tolerate?
* Are allergies a problem in your family?
* Does your dog need to get along with other dogs?
* Does he need to get along with cats or other small pets?
* How large is your yard?
* How high is your fence?
* How much brushing are you willing and able to do?
* How much trimming or clipping?
* How much exercise can you provide?
* How easy should your dog be to train?
More by this Author
The dog pound, it's also known as the animal shelter. Just the sound of the name strikes fear into some dog owner's hearts. Images of the mean dog catcher snatching up unsuspecting pooches are conjured up. However, most...
This is a list of Ontario Dog Breeders and Kennels.
Black and Tan Patterdale Terrier The Black and Tan, or Manchester, Terrier as we know him to-day is a comparatively new variety, and he is not to be confounded with the original terrier with tan and black colouring...
No comments yet.