Top Five Pee Pads for Dogs On Sale: Best Help in Housebreaking a Dog or Puppy
Best Peepads: Keep your floors dry and your dog happy
My dogs were housebroken without a problem. They do not go around peeing on anything. So I have no problem with them. However, I live in an apartment building and I have irregular hours. So it is hard for me to keep on a regular schedule to walk my dogs so their bladders do not explode.
After many years of dealing with this issue, I finally discovered pee-pads! Now, I don’t need to wake up early just to walk the dogs and then go back to bed, or go out when it is ugly, cold and wet outside with rain! Even my pooches don’t like that. Of course, you can always use newspapers but here is the thing, newspapers will not capture odor, which to me is even more disturbing than the existence of urine on my floors. Also, newspapers do not protect the floor under them, and if you have a plastic bag, most likely the pee will go underneath.
Save $$$ with Amazon's Huge Discounts :)
Best Quality for the Best Price
Peepads are becoming more and more popular but they are not all good. Some of them are even worse then newspapers, because they leak. For instance I had a very bad experience with Arm and Hammer peepads, they always leaked. They were pretty cheap in Target, but I would double layer them and then also spend lots of paper towels so that did not save much. Some others do not capture the smell. Some of the very good ones do not offer decent prices. Here are the best ones that have worked great and did not break the bank for me. I have narrowed it down to five.
1) Precision Pet Products Little Stinker Housebreaking Pads:
These are great and come in 50 pack and 100 pack. I like to keep these for the carrier, for they are pretty small.
2) Iris Neat’n Dry Floor Protection and Training Pads for Puppies and Dogs. These have also been good, they do a decent job of capturing odor. I like to get these when they are offered on a discount on Amazon, otherwise they are more expensive than comparable ones. So far these are my favorite. They hold a lot of pee and capture ALL the smell.
3) Simple Solution Eco-Care Puppy Training Pads. These are good if you want to have some good environmental karma. They are decent and well priced and will not leak.
4) Gridlock Puppy Training 24x24 Wee Wee Pads. These pads are slightly larger than others and Amazon often offers them at almost half price. They do not leak and capture the odor.
5) Pet Zoom Pet Park Indoor Pet Potty: Not exactly a disposable pee pad, but this is a very economical solution and it looks prettier! It is definitely the choice for those who do not mind washing the tray that goes underneath the potty.
More by this Author
Need to lose weight fast? How about 10 pounds in just three days with a program that will make you feel refreshed and provide a detox!