It sounds like a definite vet time, especially if there is any chance she got into anything that she's not supposed to. Many dogs that have ingested things like rodent poisoning, antifreeze, etc. will still drink water...some to excess...but be unable to eat. Also, if she throws up more than once she may be in danger of dehydration since she isn't taking in electrolytes with the water to replace the ones she threw up, and puppies don't take long to die from that. It may be nothing but a bit of food that didn't agree with her, but in this situation a "watch and wait" may not be a viable option.