Fun Fall/Autumn project for the family
Make a Scarecrow Family
This project is fun for the whole family to do together. Each person can make their own scarecrow of their own size!
Things you will need
- A pumpkin for each scarecrow, to be used as the head. Size of pumpkin should be consistent with the size of the child. Larger ones for adults, smaller ones for children and even smaller ones for babies.
- Carving tools and/or paints to make faces on the pumpkins.
- Old clothes from each family member. Should be long pants or jeans and long sleeved shirts.
- Leaves from the yard. (if leaves aren't available or if you don't have enough leaves for all of the scarecrows, you can buy straw or use old newspapers)
- Carve or paint pumpkins into faces.
- Stuff the clothes with your leaves, straw or newspapers.
- Assemble scarecrows and position as desired.
More by this Author
Here are some things you can do for your baby to help them and you feel better when they have a cold. When a baby has a regular common cold, there is nothing a doctor can do for or give your baby. A doctor will most...
Help for parents struggling to create a positive relationship with their spouse's ex and put the children first.