Halloween Watercolor Tape Resist
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I love creating unique and fun Halloween inspired crafts with my son. This watercolor tape resist project is incredibly easy and there are endless possibilities! The kids will have a great time creating different designs with the tape and will be excited to pull off the tape to reveal their artwork!
Here's What You Need
- White paper. Printer paper is great.
- Watercolor paints.
- Paint brushes.
- A jar, cup, or container of water.
- Painter's Tape.
- Cover your work space with newspaper.
- Begin placing tape on the paper in a design of your choice. Create a Jack-O-Lantern, a bat, a witch's hat, or anything else Halloween inspired. It helps to leave a little excess tape hang over the edge of the paper if possible.
- Start painting. Use a variety of colors to make your art piece exciting.
- Allow the paper to dry. This usually takes anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour.
- Once the paper is completely dry, gently and carefully begin peeling off the tape.
- Voila! Your masterpiece is complete!
Keep going! Make as many pictures as you'd like. Play around with different designs and see what you can create. Have fun!
Vote for your favorite Halloween activity!
Which is your favorite Halloween activity?See results without voting
More by this Author
This adorable snowman wreath will welcome your guests and compliment your holiday decor! It's simple to create, using items you already have on hand.
This Thanksgiving, create a unique turkey art craft with items you already have around the house!
An honest look at the Tracy Anderson Method.