How To Choose An Automatic Car
Hello and welcome to this hub on how to buy a good automatic car.
There are few thing to be considered while buying an automatic car .They are :
- Fuel efficiency
- Driving comfort
- Fuel type
- Test drive
Before buying an automatic car you should
- Check the fuel efficiency of the car.The car should be fuel efficient.They shouldn't be huge fuel drinkers.You should get at-least a 10kmpl mileage in city and highway combined.
- Drivable : It should be drivable car.The car should handle bad roads and turns with very low under-steering or over-steering.Go for a car that offer excellent drivability
- Driving comfort :The car should offer good ride comfort to all occupants.There should be ample boot-space,headroom,legroom and shoulder-room
- Serviceability :There should be a service station for the car near your home.Pick a car with large number of service stations.
- Price :The car should have nice value for money package.
- Fuel type: If you are using the car for more than 3000 kilometers per month then stick to a diesel car.
- Test drive: Go test drive the car and check it you like it.
Hope you liked this hub on choosing an automatic car.
No comments yet.