Character Traits or Attributes that the Employers are looking for
The employees will make or break a business or a company. So it is very essential to select the best available job applicants. In choosing the employees you need to develop a keen eye to assess people better.
Here are some of the desirable traits or attributes that should be present in potential employees so you can make the most of your workforce. The most likely or
- Have a positive attitude. A good employee must be positive thinker and has the habit to think and come up with solid and sound decisions at all times. A good employee should never give up and willing to give his best in all of his endeavors in a company or in a business.
- Be willing to learn. A good employee should be willing to grow with his work and colleague. If the job calls for attending seminars and acquiring necessary skills, then he should be ready to learn.
- Have a beginner’s mind. That means someone who is open to the employer’s perspective, desires and directions.
- Be coachable. To grow further in a work environment one must be easily taught of the basic and advance skills that he needed to cope up with his daily tasks.
- Be motivated this will enable you to work well and at the same time be productive. Try to emulate the positive work habits of successful people around you and draw inspiration from them.
- Be willing to work within a team. Be a good team player, be open to other people’s ideas and do not be ashamed to showcase and share your talents and skills.
- Get along well with others. No one is an island and before you knew it you will be in need of the help or assistance of your colleague. Be cheerful, appreciate and celebrate the success of your colleagues, do not get envious or jealous with your coworkers and do your best to be kind, rational and considerate in a work place.
- Be open to change especially if it this will set the stage for improvements.
- Have leadership skills. If you want to prosper in your work or would like to have some promotion then it is about time to make your bold move on top. Learn about on how to be a good leader by reading books or by searching in the internet. Then use your newly acquired leadership skills in office to impress your boss and colleagues. Doing this will surely propel your career to success!
Thanks a lot for the read folks!
My seventh article in the Hubchallenge…
More by this Author
It is one of the requirements in school where the students are given the opportunity to act in response to the given tasks to them through watching movies and video clips, reading stories and the list goes on by written...
Learn about traditional Filipino family values.
Next to food and clothing which are the basic needs of humans, there comes housing. Building a house which will eventually be called home is one of the greatest tasks of parents. This is the abode where love can be...