Google Chrome Extensions to Support Online Marketing & Social Media Activities
Google Chrome Extensions Expand Browser Capabilities
Google Chrome Extensions
Google Chrome web browser is an excellent browser for cruising the web for fun or having many different tabs open while conducting business. Due to the number of great extensions available for free Google Chrome is an excellent browser for individuals that have a business that relies on doing activities online for promoting your content. If you write hubpages or do other kinds of online marketing activities utilizing the Chrome extensions available will let you manage your postings to the social media sites you prefer to use like quickly submitting a new blog post to your StumbleUpon account. There have been extensions created for many of the sites and services popular for social media campaigns.
Google Chrome extensions are light applications that reside on the browser and their icons appear to the right of the bookmark star in the URL address bar on the top right of the Google Chrome browser. Each extension has its own tab like icon and when clicked the tool appears either as a toolbar or small screen on the right hand side of the browser. When you close the extension the toolbar goes away and left is just the small icon for the companies logo for Google Chrome Extensions.
Here is a list of some of the Google Chrome Extensions that can support your online marketing activities and use of Social Media Sites.
Social Media Books and Tips
Chrome Extensions for Efficient Online Social Marketing
1. AddThis - This service lets you set up your profile with the Social Media services you use and update them at a single time. This is great for hubpage writers, online marketers and anyone that needs to maintain many different accounts but with a similar message that needs to be sent to each.
2. ChromeSEO - This Chrome extension provides lots of details about a webpage and its rankings in many different sites. The tool looks at a website as a whole and an individual page to report all of the details you may be interested to know quickly about your website, blog, or hubpage articles you are promoting.
3. StumbleUpon - The StumbleUpon app is a great way to manage your individual StumbleUpon account for capturing interesting sites you may find while doing research as well as a way to promote your own content to your followers and friends on StumbleUpon. The up and down thumbs are in the little tool bar that slide down when you select the extensions tab. There is also the ability to quickly identify reviews of sites and look into your personal favorites.
4. Tweet Deck - This chrome extension helps you stay connected to what is happening right now through your browser. View trending topics, search through twitter users and many other features to support your appetite for tweets.
5. Facebook for Google Chrome - Managing facebook posts from an extension allows you to keep track of conversations on posts you make easily.
6. Cooliris - A favorite browser extension of mine Cooliris isn't directly related to social media marketing, but it is an excellent way to look for cool pictures out on the web as well as find interesting content surrounding a specific topic. If you enjoy writing about the arts or popular culture this app is an excellent way to find youtube videos or other interesting pieces of content you can link to in your blog or hubpage articles.
7. Awesome Screenshot: Capture & Annotate This screenshot chrome extension is just great. You select the extension and it brings up a crop tool that allows you to select a specific area on a screen to make an image or you can just select to get a screenshot of the whole screen. Set up where you want to save the image and continue your browsing. This is an execellent extension for anyone that regularly needs to capture the screen they are working on or if you need to get images to use from websites for basic presentations of other activities you should check it out.
More by this Author
There are many different solutions that a person can use to keep track of their expenses, even just using a basic online banking account gives an individual a look into there expenses in a different perspective that can...
Small Businesses Fail for a large variety of reasons. These are some of the reasons that a small business owner may end up giving up the business. It is always best to develop a strong company foundation to support...
Building a mobile application by yourself is possible with the "what you see is what you get" mobile app creator tools that are available. Whether you want to make an app for your business, blog, or even just...