Article Marketing for Newbies: How to Get Your Articles to Maintain and Dominate the SERPS.
Getting Listed in the Search Engines
After you have submitted to a well-liked article directory like HubPages.com, EzineArticles.com, and Squidoo.com there isn’t any additional work that is needed to get found by the spiders.
These directories are gone threw so many times that the spiders will find your articles and add them to their directories.
The Main point though is receiving a higher listing on the front page of the results in a search engine like Google, Yahoo, or Bing .
Also, you will want to achieve this by finding low competition keyword phrases.
If you haven’t figured out yet content is the leading entity that the search engines look for.
The major search engines do take other things into consideration also.
Certain features they look for are:
- Popularity– What is the number of sites linking to your articles, also how important are those particular sites themselves.
- Linked Site Content– those websites that are pointing (linking ) to your particular article, do they have some sort of relevance?
- Spam-Like -Say for example your keyword density is very high (number of times a specific keyword phrase is used ) the search engines will consider you as SPAM. This sometimes is the reason you might not be getting any traffic to your sites. Try to keep your keyword density between 3-5% depending on the article directory you are submitting to.
Some FREE fast easy ways to get some backlinks do something called Bookmarketing your articles. Ex. Reddit.com , Digg.com , MisterWong.com , Del.icious.com , and Stumbleupon.com to name a few that have GREAT page rank and have the spiders find you much quicker!
Generally though, receiving a listing derives down to your content and how relevant it is.
Comments 4 comments
Be sure to check out
- Tips on Article Marketing: Intro to Article Marketing
Tens-of-thousands of Internet marketers are using article writing as a free method to push traffic to their websites as well as the merchant websites in which they are associated with. Article writing...
More by this Author
The 6th generation ipod nano comes redesigned for music and Multi-Touch functionality, this 6th generation ipod has shrunk in size and is incredibly much more light weight than ever. You are able to clip it to your...
- 10iPod Nano White Screen of Death: How to Fix and Prevent Water/Sweat Damage on your iPod Nano 6th Generation.
So many times you hear of people going for their daily work-outs and suddenly experience the ipod nano white screen of death. The cause of this is water damage. What I mean by water damage is sweat, which enters the...