Fun Facts About drbj
- When drbj was in grad school, professors from 3 different departments angled to be her adviser. Competition culminated in a weekend of events that included a Freud look-a-like festival, a brain MRI beauty contest and a three-legged race across the quad.
- When drbj runs out of U.S. states for her eponymous fun fact hubs, she plans to expand into fun facts about rural counties in Manitoba.
- drbj has broad-based experience in leadership coaching, executive recruiting and development, management, marketing and entrepreneurship: none of this explains why she enjoys fun facts so much.
- drbj has never written a substandard hub. In fact, the algorithm used to identify Editor's Choice hubs is based on the structure, content, and semantics of Crazy Laws in Delaware and Fun Facts.
- drbj worked as a journeyman electrician in the oil fields of South Dakota.
- drbj taught Chuck Norris his trademark roundhouse kick.
- drbj briefly appeared in the pilot episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians.
- drbj can change the oil in a 1965-1969 Chevrolet Corvair in under 23 minutes.
- drbj has a lawn gnome dressed as Cordell Hull.
- drbj owns and operates a cloud-based web storage facility physically located in her spare bedroom. It is completely wind-powered except on Tuesdays.
- drbj owns two shares of stock in the Green Bay Packers.
- drbj doesn't like red M&M's.
- drbj once delivered the keynote address at the national convention of the Extruded Polystyrene Foam Association.
- A power failure trapped drbj on an express elevator in the Sears Tower for almost 3 hours.
- drbj is deeply concerned about Africanized killer bees migrating across the southern US border and taking jobs away from American bees.
- drbj wrote an mobile phone app to generate random zip codes. It supports three major hardware platforms and has been downloaded over 1 million times.
- drbj once coached a team of executives: together they won the league championship three years running.
- drbj has attended all the NBA drafts since 1982.
- drbj earns extra money operating a tilt-a-whirl at the Kankakee County Fair.
- drbj has never been fired from Fox News.
- drbj owns real estate in states that require a valid ID to vote in general elections.
- drbj has never used lip balm.
- drbj prefers self-service gas stations.
- drbj has a UPS on her home computer.
- drbj can field strip an AR-15.
- drbj selects paper over plastic.
- drbj has never appeared on Family Feud but once attended a taping of the original version hosted by Richard Dawson.
- drbj maintains current business licenses for tree-trimming in Georgia and North Carolina.
- drbj continues to assert that Barry Bonds should be in the Hall of Fame.
- drbj always asks for extra ketchup in the drive-through line at Wendy's.
- drbj follows Pat Sajak on Twitter.
- drbj maintains a cordial relationship with the IRS.
- Over an epic weekend of consulting, altruism, and pepperoni pizza, drbj edited resumes for 427 former Enron employees. 85.4% of those folks secured gainful employment in their chosen field of endeavor within 11 weeks.
- United Steelworkers Local 9436 in Pittsburgh always reserves a VIP parking space for drbj at their annual Family Picnic.
- drbj forms existential bonds with scientists studying migrating Lepidoptera.
- drbj understands that chiropractors serve a useful purpose in society and medicine.
- drbj thinks the finest John Wayne film is The Longest Day, despite the fact that it is not a trademark western, for which The Duke is best known.
- drbj always serves snacks that include at least three flavors of hummus.
- drbj has no outstanding federal student loans.
- drbj always takes the good with the bad, except when shopping for yams.
- drbj camped out for 5 days to be the first in line for Burning Man tickets in 1986.
- drbj purchased a lifetime pass to the Smithsonian Museum.
- drbj is not allergic to penicillin.
- drbj opposes unconstitutional political decisions handed down from a Supreme Court dominated by activist judges.
- drbj has credit card debt but it is not out of control and she will not be settling with the credit card company for pennies on the dollar.
- drbj deftly applies first-order predicate logic to model business ontologies.
- drbj owns cardboard cutouts for all the primary Star Trek: The Next Generation characters except Commander Katherine Pulaski because Gates McFadden was much more convincing in her role as Chief Medical Officer Beverly Crusher.
I feel much more connected to drbj after reading these fun factsSee results without voting
More by this Author
Ever been to a NASCAR race? I thought not. Here are my top 10 reasons why NASCAR racing doesn't rock.
- EDITOR'S CHOICE12
Data Hiding is an aspect of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) that allows developers to protect private data and hide implementation details. In this tutorial we examine basic data hiding techniques in Java.
- EDITOR'S CHOICE5
A useful text editor is an essential component of any personal computer. Every day we need to make notes, compose documents, and record vital pieces of information. We depend on our text editor. Microsoft provided...