Maximizing Your AdSense Earning
Many people are now realizing that making money with adsense could be a serious business. More and more people are now employing different strategies and techniques to increase the click through rate for every site that they run.
Try this simple mathematical computation of multiplying those clicks that you get for every page on your blog or web site and you will get a summation of earnings that equivalent to a monthly residual income. Of course that is on average but as simple as that you will get the whole picture on your potential earning.
Undoubtedly, AdSense is the fastest and easiest way for content publishers of all sizes; mini sites, blog or high traffic authority sites to display relevant and targeted text-based ads on their sites. The targeted ads displayed are often highly related to what your contents have to offer.
For example, an article about insurance will trigger the ads about insurances to be displayed on the blog or web site. And these are the ads which users are looking for on your site. It helps the user to look for stuffs that he or she needed and subsequently, enhancing his or her search experience. And you are rewarded for providing the relevant content.
Your AdSense Earnings
How much that you will be earning from each click that you get depends entirely on how much that the advertisers are wiling to pay. For that, you need to find out which keywords phrases that has the highest payout. If the keywords that the advertisers are bidding are in high demand, you could expect more dollars per click. On the other hand, if low demand keywords are chosen, you could expect a low pay out as little as few cents per click. High payout keywords including insurance, lawyer, health, weigh loss and etc (but please bear in mind that these are very competitive subjects).
It is very common that when a site or blog start earning money, the owner will tend to do a lot of testing or trial and error to even enhance their earning. Serious marketers do this all the time and they never stop trying to get the next best result. I have met someone on a forum that claimed to have attained a CTR that as high as 50%, which is quite impossible.
Now how do you maximize your Adsense earnings?
- Choose only one topic per page. It is very important that when you write a content for your page, you only insert a few related and targeted phrases.The search engine will then be able to serve ads that are more relevant to your page. This will attract higher clickthroughs.
- Put only one text ads on each of your page that is serving google ads. Why? Because when you have only one ads, google will pull out only the most expensive ads thus, providing you a higher payout per click. Furthermore, by providing lesser links, your visitor have no choice but to click on them.
- Use only white space around your ads because it makes your ads stand out from the rest of your page and they could be easily spotted. If white does not suit you, you can always choose any other color templates that the program provides. These combination of colors have been tested by google, so you can expect higher CTR with them too.
- Always test your ads location and placement. The best placement will be 'above the fold' on the top left side of your page. Your content should come after the ads. The best ads that you should use is large rectangular (336X280). You can also try other ads format to see if they will give you a better results.
- Create more content based pages. Incorporate LSI factors in your page especially if you are building a big site. It will enhance your site authority greatly and optimize the pages for search engines. An authority site not only attracts higher traffics but also provides a better and targeted space for adsense.
- This one is not a must but it can enhance your site building experience greatly. Use Site Build It Tool. This is one of the best tools that you can use for creating site either for adsense or other affiliate marketing purposes. This program has all the necessary tools that you need to quickly achieve a keyword rich site that can rank high in the search engines.
More by this Author
Most laptop or mobile pc speakers are not made to produce high quality of audio. Unless you are opting for a high end laptop with supreme sound system, you might want to purchase a separate pair of laptop speaker to...
Alviss Kong committed suicide after a failure in relationship. He jumped off a building after leaving final messages on Facebook. He was just 22 years old and that was his second relationhip.
This is a story about Ajahn Siripanno, who gave up everything and becoming a Theravada Buddhist forest monk in Thailand. His father is a successful businessman with net worth of billions of Dollars.