Mike's Common Sense
I have noticed that everyone is writing their list about themselves, so I thought I would join in. I must warn you that I am a Virgo, and that my natal chart says that I am too open to others about myself (so expect a long list). Sigh, oh well here we go.
1) I am the second of three sons all one year apart in age, and I have two twin sisters five years younger than me.
2) I have always been very athletic, and active in sports.
3) My dream job has always been to be a stand-up comedian.
4) I starred in two operettas, and always had a solo song as a member of chorus in elementary school.
5) I still love to sing, and love to go to karaoke.
6) I am a former disc jockey
7) I am a rock-n-roll historian with a huge record collection.
8) I wrestled in high school and college, but never really liked it; I was just good at it.
9) Football was my best, and favorite sport to play. If I had grown to be as big as my dad, 6' 2" 235lbs, I would have played in the NFL.
10) I am 5' 10" and weigh 200 (oops).
11) I have a B.A. in psychology, with minors in History, and English.
12) I had my first ESP experience at age 10.
13) I am an expert on ESP, parapsychology, the occult, and the arcane.
14) I do N.Y. Times crossword puzzles during lunch at work.
15) I like cold beer, bourbon, and cigars.
16) I coached a woman's football team in college.
17) I have a high I.Q. and don't really fit in with others. I am basically a loner.
18) I have been a recreational runner for over twenty three years and have run the circumference of the earth (25,000 miles) .
19) I have completed five marathons.
20) I have two kids, a boy, and a girl, aged 29, and 27 respectively.
21) I have been in the airline profession since 1976.
22) I am embarrassed to admit that of almost 220 articles, the most read is "Big Butts" with over 50,000 readers world wide.
23) I do like to party and have a good time.
24) I own a pot bellied pig, his name is Wilbur.
25) I have written an e-book "The True Adventures of Wilbur the Pig" which can be purchase at lulu.com for a mere $1.99 (cheap). It is true, and it is funny.
26) I played drums in the University of Miami Band of the Hour.
27) I have been an Oakland/Los Angles/Oakland Raiders fan since 1966.
28) I am a University of Miami football fan.
29) I have had many out of body experiences, and lucid dreams.
30) I know I am soul, and I am not afraid of death.
31) I am a happily married man, and have been married over twelve years.
Well there it is. I hope after learning all the inside info on me we can still be friends. Mike
More by this Author
This is a true story of my spiritual growth. Back in the mid-sixties a guy named Kreskin, was very popular. He would go on all the popular talk shows, and do feats of ESP. My dad said he was a quack, but I was much...