Why do all of the older hubs underneath them say "two weeks ago" as when they were published?

I just noticed that every older hub I published all say they were published two weeks ago on the profile page. So, I went to another hubber's profile page, and it says the same thing on the older published hubs. Is that because it was two weeks ago when we all switched over to the new profile page?

Sherry Hewins profile image95

Best Answer Sherry Hewins says

Thanks for the answer. Hmm, oh, I sure did, I went back and added an Rss feed to all of them, so that may very well be what I did. I had fortgotten about doing that, and it would have been about two weeks ago. Ha.

JakeFrost profile image61

Jake Frost (JakeFrost) says

Thank you for the answer, as I realize I now realize that I did go back and add the rss to them all.

0

Larry Wall says

Thanks Larry, I appreciate the answer. It was about two weeks ago when I changed over to the new profile, and I noticed the two weeks on other hubbers who changed over around that time too, so who knows. Just curious. Appreciate you.