StandingJaguar profile image 93

Why did Google Adsense list only one of my hubs in the approval email?

I was just approved by Google adsense, and the email said, "You'll soon begin to see relevant Google ads appear on [link]", but the link was to just one of my specific hubs. I was confused by this... I've got HubPages and Google adsense linked together now, so shouldn't I be getting adsense ads on all of my hubs automatically? Why did my email only list one of my hubs? I'm trying to learn all of this ad stuff but it's a bit confusing at times (and the hubpages learning center help is a little vague) Thanks for your help!

sweetie1 profile image73

sweetie1 says

• StandingJaguar profile image

Amy (StandingJaguar) 4 years ago

Thanks for your answer. I don't remember using that article in the application, but maybe I messed up. I've put the google id in the Account > Earnings page, so that should work for all of them now, right?

WryLilt profile image86

Susannah Birch (WryLilt) says

• StandingJaguar profile image

Amy (StandingJaguar) 4 years ago

This is why I am confused. I applied with standingjaguar.hubpages.com, and don't remember ever referencing this one article.

paxwill profile image83

paxwill says

• StandingJaguar profile image

Amy (StandingJaguar) 4 years ago

Thank you!!