jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Need suggestions for a better title for my hub?

1. Cardia profile image88
    Cardiaposted 4 years ago

I'm about to publish another hub, and I'm currently adding in the photos and summary, etc. Basically it's 'seventeen simple ways to save money' and it has some basic and not-so-basic ways to save money and cut out excess spending.
    I was originally going to call it "Seventeen Simple Ways to Save Money" but that title sounds kind of boring and basic to me.
    Should I try for a better title or just leave it like this? do you have any ideas?
    Thank you!

2. Simone Smith profile image92
    Simone Smithposted 4 years ago

When in doubt, I always recommend doing some keyword research for title inspiration, as it is best to title one's Hub with terms that people might use when conducting searches about its subject.

Our basic intro to the tool can be found here: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/google-keyword-tool

Hope that helps! big_smile

Cardiaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much for the link, Simone! The video was very helpful! smile I eventually chose "Eighteen Simple Ways that You can Save Money".

3. SkeetyD profile image71
    SkeetyDposted 4 years ago

A possible title could be "Living Simply: 17 Ways to Do it"

Cardiaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you! smile

4. carol7777 profile image85
    carol7777posted 4 years ago

Seventeen easy ways...I like the word easy and...and just another thought. "doable for all" or something like that.

working