HubPages' Facebook apps

1. WalterPoon profile image84
    WalterPoonposted 4 years ago

Hi, I installed an app linking HubPages to Facebook. Recently, I have been locked out of Facebook again for a 4th time in a row, due to a malware (never happened to me before). I am not sure whether the HubPages app to Facebook that I installed is the cause. Can anyone help me verify if the HubPages apps linking to https://vast-ravine-4920.herokuapp.com/ is genuine?

(P/S: I checked herokuapp.com and it seems to be a genuine website but I don't know about the word "vast ravine". Sounds eerie!)

1. Simone Smith profile image88
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hey WalterPoon- the URL does not look familiar to me. The only Facebook app we have is that which can be used (via our "join" page or your account) to connect your HubPages account with your Facebook account. Anything else was not made by us.

1. WalterPoon profile image84
        WalterPoonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oh, so it must be the cause. I saw the app on Hubpages to Facebook and I clicked that. I believe the link must have been hijacked by malware in my computer then. I have cleaned the computer so many times in the last 4 days...

Was just slapped with a 24-ban by Facebook again. I will need to delete the app once I get in. Thanks for your confirmation.

working