Ideas for improving the widgets

1. radijator profile image80
    radijatorposted 7 years ago

1) Every user has an "Add User's widget to your web site" that shows latest, hottest or best hubs by the user. I'm wondering could it be modified so that users can hand pick the hubs they want to show on specific blog or website? I think this would be very good, especially for sites within specific niche.
    For example, my hubs about food and recipes would not be interesting on blog about arts or craft. But, showing my recipe hubs on my recipe blog would be more interesting, and would benefit both - my blog and HubPages.

2) It would be also great if instead of picking a one user's widget to add to website we could pick a widget for category. Those widgets would be better for some sites. For example, if you have a recipe site you can put a widget with latest, best, hottest or hand-picked hubs from category Recipes on HubPages. I believe this would help drive in more targeted traffic.

What do you think?

1. Fawntia profile image
      Fawntiaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I like your second idea. After enough people have categorized enough hubs, we will think about adding this feature. Thanks!