jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

How to Create Slideshow?

1. Everyday Miracles profile image91
    Everyday Miraclesposted 2 years ago

I thought I should be able to click to make my images a slideshow or to produce a "click to enlarge" but I don't appear to have that option, so while the images appear to be "click to enlarge" on the template that I'm using, I don't appear to have this option once I add my own images.

Any help for this? The long line of images isn't going to work for this hub.

Thanks in advance!

1. 60
      billys1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

That might be because as I understand a template, it has been presized (sp) for over and over usages.  I probably am simplifying this but its the best that I can do.  I understand something template as a pre formed for repetitive usages thus not allowing any personal size alterations.  Hope this helps.  Please let me know if it does, OK?  Bill   

2. Cardisa profile image89
      Cardisaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

There is no slideshow option available at the moment. You can, however, make the suggestion in the suggest a new feature forum: http://hubpages.com/forum/newtopic/category/6634

If you have a group of images you could use the thumbnail feature to group themes images together instead of a long line of images. The group will appear as thumbnails and viewers could click each image to enlarge to view.

1. sallybea profile image96
        sallybeaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You could always create a video in Windows or a program such as Pro Show Gold.