jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Please give me some advice

1. jmashore profile image60
    jmashoreposted 7 years ago

Please help me make my hub the best it can be.    http://hubpages.com/hub/jmashore

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.  Feel free to comment on my story as well.

1. jmashore profile image60
      jmashoreposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No comments at all?

2. guidebaba profile image60
      guidebabaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

1. Break your content into different paragraphs using more text capsules and give heading to each new text capsule.

2. Use pictures with caption.

3. Use videos if possible.

4. Using ebay and amazon capsules will do no harm except helping in SEO.

DONE !

2. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

In the begining of the Hub itself I see something like this;

"An Unexpected Outcome

NOTE: This is a summary of a much larger piece of work. I am not sure I like the names I have chosen. The summary is to show what I intend to write and not what I have written. I hope you enjoy."

I found the contents of your Hub good but they have not been formatted properly. Above is an example. Your readers should get a feel that you are a good writer and that could be achieved not only by some good quality content but also by formatting the contents properly.

You have written the whole story in a single go. Break the story in sub-stories and give each a sub heading. Writing the whole story under a single heading gives a feeling that it is a very lengthy Hub and many people may not have enough of patience to go through the whole thing.

Use images and videos wherever possible. It will not only make your Hub look interesting but will also help you get some more traffic from image search and video search of some popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo etc.

You should add enough of tags. Tags should be added thinking about what a user will think when he/she will be searching for your topic on the net. The number and the contents of your tags aren't up to the mark.

Hope you found my remarks useful

3. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image79
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago

Please follow the advice. Put your tags intelegently.

Jyoti Kothari

4. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image93
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago

I like it, you have a nice flow to your style of writing. I noticed that you do have two copies of the same hub. The second one doesn't have the same format problems, so I would keep that one.