jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

1. 0
    Rainbow Briteposted 7 years ago

Recently, someone requested that I do a hub on a certain disease.  I'm having a lot of fun researching this (yes, I know I'm a nerd, it's okay, I'm alright with that) and I'm nearly done.  I'd like something else to work on when it is finally finished.  Anybody have any requests to make that would require some research?  Doesn't have to be a disease or anything like that, just something that would require me to go to the library and be surrounded by all those big, beautiful books!  I'd love to write on psychology if there's a certain disorder someone would like to know about.  (Between you, me, and the fence post, I think psychology has always been my secret calling - I wrote about multiple personality disorder in highschool - it's called Dissociative Identity Disorder now, but many people still recognize it by its old name - and I thoroughly enjoyed it and did a marvelous job at it.  If I can find the paper, I will post it here, as it was never published, just an assignment for school.)  Anyway, long story short, just click into my profile and make a request of me if you have one!  That way I don't have to keep looking for this thread, and I can keep it all organized and orderly-like.  Thanks everybody!

2. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Write about near death experiences, this may keep you busy for  a while smile

3. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Hi RB, Misha! smile yeah...I love libraries too ...I think I moved my own lil library next to my computer, lol books all over da place tongue lol

4. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Is it my imagination or doesn't anyone see the avatar on this page??? It has been 3 hours and nobody has responded??? I see that apparently a newbie comes on and can do this, however when Pest posted an article which was absolutely hilarious, HP had it removed I do not understand. sad

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It is a Sunday morning, 8am in California. I sent an email to hubpages about it and flagged it. I guess we just have to wait.

1. AEvans profile image72
        AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I did too and the waiting  can be treacherous, talk about someone who is perverted. I hope they gather his ip number and send it off, as that needs to be on an x-rated sight not here. It is early here too, thanks bunches for being supportive.smile