Amazon Innapropriate Ad..check your hubs

1. pumpkincat210 profile image85
    pumpkincat210posted 21 months ago

I was looking over one of my hubs about buying a home and where I had an amazon ad placed for a year subscription of better homes and gardens magazine,  there was instead an offer for a subscription to playboy, including the magazine cover.   I use keywords and categories to get relevant amazon ads for my hubs and as of yesterday the correct ad was showing.  I don't know how the magazine ad showed as its completely irrelevant and innapropriate.  I kind of freaked and removed all of my amazon capsules just in case, although only 1 was affected. 

I'm sorry I should have gotten a screenshot for the HP staff, but again, I freaked and removed the capsule.  will email the staff about this though.  check your hubs!

1. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 20 months ago in reply to this

This is why the learning centre suggests linking Amazon products directly using the url or ASIN.  Keyword modules can go adrift.

2. 0
    askpowersposted 20 months ago

My hub on graphics card remained on first page of google for more than one year, but I only got one sale from amazon... recently, when I am fed up from the conversion I removed products of amazon from my listed hubs. sad
    Well, I think there must be some other way to get high conversion.