jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Not sure why this Hub is not featured?

1. steve8miller profile image84
    steve8millerposted 2 years ago

Not sure how the featured thing works now. Never had an issue like this before with a Hub that has nothing to do with promoting anything. Here is the hub not sure how this is spam?
    http://steve8miller.hubpages.com/hub/Th … -Elisa-Lam

1. Writer Fox profile image77
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Try adding a description to the Amazon product, explaining how the product relates to the subject of your Hub.  Then, publish it again.  Sometimes a different QAP person will give a different opinion of a Hub. It's a subjective evaluation, in my opinion.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

You do have on rather off topic Amazon link, but have you checked whether it was for low traffic?

1. steve8miller profile image84
      steve8millerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I just published and it has an open circle. I was just wondering its never happened like that before. Still waiting on an email, so maybe answer will come.

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 2 years ago

A Hub unfeatured for quality has a open circle icon next to it on the dashboard, a traffic problem is a vertical half-circle icon.

The site rules have, for many years now, classified "teaser links" as over-promotional and spammy as they drive viewers off the site.  You've clearly got one in that Hub.

And the ghost hunting kit is unrelated.

4. choosetolive profile image55
    choosetoliveposted 2 years ago

Better to delete Amazon ad from that hub page and see if that helps.

working