jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Not sure why this Hub is not featured?

1. steve8miller profile image86
    steve8millerposted 15 months ago

Not sure how the featured thing works now. Never had an issue like this before with a Hub that has nothing to do with promoting anything. Here is the hub not sure how this is spam?
    http://steve8miller.hubpages.com/hub/Th … -Elisa-Lam

1. Writer Fox profile image81
      Writer Foxposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Try adding a description to the Amazon product, explaining how the product relates to the subject of your Hub.  Then, publish it again.  Sometimes a different QAP person will give a different opinion of a Hub. It's a subjective evaluation, in my opinion.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 15 months ago

You do have on rather off topic Amazon link, but have you checked whether it was for low traffic?

1. steve8miller profile image86
      steve8millerposted 15 months ago in reply to this

I just published and it has an open circle. I was just wondering its never happened like that before. Still waiting on an email, so maybe answer will come.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 15 months ago

A Hub unfeatured for quality has a open circle icon next to it on the dashboard, a traffic problem is a vertical half-circle icon.

The site rules have, for many years now, classified "teaser links" as over-promotional and spammy as they drive viewers off the site.  You've clearly got one in that Hub.

And the ghost hunting kit is unrelated.

4. choosetolive profile image58
    choosetoliveposted 15 months ago

Better to delete Amazon ad from that hub page and see if that helps.