Haven't heard from TeamHub. I need all my links but I'm in violation.

1. Lauragowens profile image85
    Lauragowensposted 11 months ago

Hi all,

I wrote an extensive article on everything I've learned in 20 years about breast cancer prevention and screening. Due to the changing, confusing, contradictory and information-heavy nature of this topic, I link to several sources to help the reader (value-added) decide.

This means I have lots of links.

http://hubpages.com/health/Confused-abo … e-learned.

I need all the links because they support the text. It's not "highly promotional" it's highly informational. I get why they have this auto-warning, but I need an override.

I've contacted Team Hub twice. Generally they get right back to me. Not this time. How do I get their attention?

Many thanks,

1. tsmog profile image84
      tsmogposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Not sure how to get their attention. I have only directly contacted them via email a couple of times. One was quick & one was several correspondences, but within a week or so.

I tried your link and it goes to a 404 - That Page does not Exist. That said I was going to take a peek because I saw in edit mode for a Hub of mine a tip in the blue box above the Hub Elements dashboard at upper right. It told me they frowned on grouping links saying the Hub may be unfeatured. It suggested placing links in the text. I still ponder that since I used the Link Capsule for recommended reading.

Unsure if that can be connected to the Hub in question posted.

2. Lauragowens profile image85
    Lauragowensposted 11 months ago

Thanks! Sorry I gave you a broken link sad

I just heard back.

I write so infrequently here I sometimes forget the rules. I had too many links to the SAME site, not too many links. Easily fixed. My ads disabled happened in the past, "breast cancer screening" hardly merits an auto-filter robot booting ads for inappropriate material...sigh. Robots don't know smut from informative, LOL.

Thanks for your help. What is the links capsule and is it more visually appealing for the reader than embedding links?