jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Last of the Squidoo Lenses

1. Arachnea profile image86
    Arachneaposted 7 months ago

I was so pleased and surprised to find that I had yet two unpublished lenses from my Squidoo days. So, I cleaned them up and made them spiffy for Hub Pages, just in time for St. Pat's Day. What's the longest and unfinished hub has lurked on your list before you published it?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 7 months ago

I started one in 2012 that I have yet to publish. It's all written, and just needs some artwork ...but I have never been able to make the time to sit down and do the drawings it requires.

Every once in a while I look it over and think "I really should finish this one," but then I never get around to it and before I know it another six months has gone by... haha!

3. Lionrhod profile image94
    Lionrhodposted 7 months ago

LOL lucky me, I had only 20 or so articles to go through at the time, so I got them all "fixed" in a month or less.

4. Arachnea profile image86
    Arachneaposted 6 months ago

@FatFreddysCat, funny how that happens. RL can be a demanding task master. I hope to get back into the swing of getting more of my writing done.

@Lionrhod great to hear from you. I'm glad you're still on board. When I had posted this before, I had thought to check to see what you'd written lately and RL called me away as it were.