SEO Optimization

1. karpouzian profile image60
    karpouzianposted 7 years ago

Would people take a look at my farm town hub, and help me optimize it/offer advice?

It is my biggest traffic draw right now, and I know it could do better.

2. livewithrichard profile image85
    livewithrichardposted 7 years ago

Just took a look and you did a good job describing farm town though none of the google ads are relevant to your article.  I think in the first paragraph you should discuss the popularity of facebook applications and relate it to farm town's popularity.

The Amazon products are not a good match for your hub and I'd guess that you have vary little click through on them. I would just dump the amazon module.

Add the tag "farm town facebook application" and also use it in your first paragraph.

Also, I would consider writing a more thorough guide in ebook form and publish it on for free set your price and commission and then link the product in your hub. 

Write half a dozen articles on the Farm Town guide and submit them to several of the top article directories.  Chat with your farm town buddies on facebook and let them know the guide is available and where they can get it.

3. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

Well the problem is neither 'farm Town ' or "facebook applications" has any advertiser interest

so you will not get any relevant ads

This is a penny keyword - you have good search volume, but no way to monetize it

Currently, your amazon capsule is pointless since their is no relevant products

Livewithrichard is correct - to monetize you would have to create your own info product

You probably can get great traffic..just nobody will pay you for it