jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Do you want to know to bring more visitors your P.P.C.?

1. tools951 profile image60
    tools951posted 7 years ago

Just about every internet marketer has this problem with Pay Per Click campaign? They are having problems with generating traffic or not enough? Lets face it. Without traffic you won't generate any sales and click.

Most of the issues are a problem of

1. Finding your niche
    2.Keyword and target market research
    3. discovering keywords that sell

Click on my profile image and view my hub article named "How to attract more visitors for Pay Per Click Advertising Campaign?"
    to receive more traffic tips.

Good luck!

1. r.sharath profile image60
      r.sharathposted 7 years ago in reply to this

just invite the ass holes.

2. Internetwriter62 profile image85
    Internetwriter62posted 7 years ago

I can see from your profile, that Google Apps and online advertising are definitely your prime niches. As to upping your traffic, you may consider writing more. The more your name is out there, the more visible you are to the community. This will heighten your score as a hubber to over seventy-five, and this in turn, increases your traffic. I on the other hand, am new so I'm still learning myself.

1. Misha profile image75
      Mishaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yet you feel qualified enough to give advice lol To spammers lol

3. Internetwriter62 profile image85
    Internetwriter62posted 7 years ago

I would never support spammers. That would be a lack of integrity on my part. When I say write, write, write. I'm talking the real deal. Genuine articles, with interesting content. That is why I emphasize research, not copying or duplicating, that is unethical. I hope you didn't misunderstand me. I know I'm new, but I really want to contribute, therefore I share when I can.

4. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Re-read his post. He is not asking for help, he is promoting his hub smile

Closed to reply

working