jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Google Adsence

1. jpackwood profile image60
    jpackwoodposted 7 years ago

I applied for Google Adsence 7 days ago.  I have 3 hubs currently within 7 days.  I have not received Google Affiliate Code # as of yet.  When I tried to reapply google popped up to say I am already registered.  Can you tell me how long usually before they issue code #.   Thanks June

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image73
      JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It generally takes couple of days to complete process if your application is granted. Please wait for few days. No need to re-apply.

Thanks,
      Jyoti Kothari

jpackwoodposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Jyoti for your help.  I'll leave it for a few more days.  My hits are piling up and I wanted to take advantage of the traffic.  lol   I'm too anxious I guess.   

June

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
      Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If they say that you are already registered, then I believe you must have somehow missed their email.

Go to http://google.com/adsense , try to sign in using your Google account username and password and see what happens. IF you can sign into it, then the pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on the top right corner of your screen is your affiliate code. The number that comes after pub- to be exact.

jpackwoodposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Ultimate Hubber, I did that and got my number.  Appreciate your help.   June

2. efeguy profile image59
    efeguyposted 7 years ago

b patient.though some take 3 days ,others take some time.

working