jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Violation of Terms of Use

1. Stacy Barber profile image61
    Stacy Barberposted 6 years ago

Hope someone can help me.  I produced a hub on relationship advice.  I've seen many on the site which have links to an affiliate site.  Mine did too.  How come mine got "unpublished"?

1. 0
      Poppa Bluesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good question. I have a hub that was unpublished as well and all I get for an explanation is an email listing 3 possible reasons and I'm supposed to guess which one it is? Well I didn't think any of those reasons applied so I republished it and again got the same email, a type of form letter that doesn't offer any help in resolving the issue. There's no one to reason with, seemingly no rhyme or reason for what admin or the moderators do. So much of the TOS is left to interpretation that they can just do whatever they want. Sometimes you just have to take a deep breath and move on.

1. Norah Casey profile image81
        Norah Caseyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If there are ever any questions on why a hub has been taken down, you can send us an email at team@hubpages.com or simply respond to your notification.

2. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

email hubpages here is there e-mail team@hubpages.com explain to them what has happened giving them time to respond , I am certain that you will recieve an answer. smile

2. SiddSingh profile image60
    SiddSinghposted 6 years ago

Check this link for some advice on overly promotional hubs.

3. Stacy Barber profile image61
    Stacy Barberposted 6 years ago

Thanks all for your advice.