A little tilted here.
I have noticed often that my daily page views do not match the tally in AdSense. For example, in the last 6 days, have had a meager 560 page views. AdSense says 200 impressions and two clicks = $0.57.
What is the difference between page views and impressions?
You get 60 percent of the page impressions, HubPages the remaining 40 percent. So with 100 pageviews, you would have 60 impressions. Adsense only reflects those that belong to you. Besides, HubPages' statistics are less precise.
Thanks Web Examiner.
After posting this I say Maddie's FAQ thread.
Makes sense now. Thanks, James.
by Beaks7 years ago
I know there is some percentage of views that goes to HubPages, but can it really be 90 percent? That's about how many of mine they get. I've never cared much until now when I have a hub that is actually getting a good...
by Favorites6 years ago
Anybody please tell me what is the difference between page views and page impressions, because I dont get the same number of page views on my hubpages statistic page and page impressions on my google adsense report.I...
by Pop Culture World11 months ago
Hello,I am seeing on my Adsense earnings 0 page views yet there are clicks coming from the pages still.Two days ago there were about five clicks and then the next day those clicks were gone from the previous night's...
by Barbara Kay Badder14 months ago
Why do I show 0 page views at Google Adsense, but 200 and some impressions. This doesn't make sense to me. Google Adsense never shows the same page views or impressions that I show elsewhere. Can anyone help me...
by Wag The Dog6 years ago
OK. Here is the deal... On average, my hub stats say I get about 150 visits a day and Adsense shows about 5 page impressions. For a week, my Adsense account showed "No Data Available" ...
by rancidTaste7 years ago
How does Google AdSense pay for page impression? I amn't clear about that and so I ask it? Would you please help about that?Thanks
Copyright © 2016 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.