jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Adsense respond email

1. 61
    Trance Addictposted 9 years ago

Hello all,

Im wondering how long it takes before I can use adsense on my hubpages.

It says:
    "Pending Your Response to Google Email" for about a week now I think.

Is there anything I did wrong or anything I have to do more before I can use adsense on my hubs?

Thank you very much,

2. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

The confirmation usually takes anything between 5 to 12 days. So don't worry. Welcome to HubPages

3. 61

Hi SunSeven,

Thank you very much for your respond and your welcome. Unfortuantely the confirmation still isnt done by now and im a bit worried that theres a problem somewhere.

Maybe the author of hubpages can have a look into this and let me know if thers anything wrong with what im doing..

Thanks alot

4. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

There are some steps you must follow in order to complete your adsense signup or association that must be carried out through google, and not with HubPages.  I don't know what steps you've completed, but this thread might help you:

5. odidis profile image60
    odidisposted 9 years ago

Hi all,

I have similar issue. Did verification yesterday, but Ads on my hubs are not mine yet.  How long afor I see y own ID in my Ads? 

And I have another issue: How do I get the links in my hub to show  blue colors? They are all unattractive ash colors now.

6. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

Hi odidis,

After pasting your adsense code in your affiliate box, your adsense ads will start appearing on your Hubs.

Regarding the color of the links, its showing gray because you have already clicked and visited it. Don't worry, it will look an attractive blue to all others. smile

7. 0
    Lisa Bargerposted 9 years ago

Adriaan, have you given HP "access" yet?  Log into AdSense and click "My Account".  Then click "Account Access"  and look for the section labeled "Hosts with access".  From there, just click "grant access" for HP.

8. 61

thank you very much lisa, it is working rightnow smile